Department of Physics
17 Oxford Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
Phone: (617) 495 - 3923
Fax: (617) 496-2545
Email : email@example.com
Office: Lyman 343
Jennifer Bastin's email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Talk at the APS March 2014 meeting on the theory competing orders and the "pseudogap" in the high temperature superconductors
- Video interview at ICTP, Trieste, Italy.
- Videos of the Salam Distinguished Lectures 2014, International Center for Theoretical Physics, Trieste, Italy.
- Quantum matter group meeting, usually
on Fridays at 11 AM in Jefferson 356.
- Strange and Stringy, article on the connections between
condensed matter physics and string theory, Scientific American 308, 44 (January 2013)
- Article by Edward Witten in Science on the Quantum Mechanics of Black Holes.
- Feature article in Nature on the connections between string theory and condensed matter physics.
- Quantum criticality, survey article in
in Physics Today, February 2011.
- The quantum phases of matter, Lecture at the 100th Anniversary Solvay Conference on Physics, "The Theory of the Quantum World", Brussels, Oct 2011 [arXiv:1203.4565].
- Pictures at the Solvay Conference on Physics, Brussels: 1911, 2008, 2011.
- Second edition of Quantum Phase Transitions is now avaliable