- We have openings for postdoctoral positions in Condensed Matter
theory: apply at Academic Jobs Online. Application deadline: November 1, 2022, but
later applications will also be considered.
- TIFR/IAS course on The Quantum Phases of Matter in Fall 2021.
- Quantum statistical mechanics of black holes and strange metals, International Centre for Theoretical Physics, Trieste, Italy, June 14, 2022 (PDF)
- Sign up for the Quantum matter mailing list.
- Quantum Phases of Matter, to be published in 2023, Cambridge University Press
- Sachdev-Ye-Kitaev Models and Beyond: A Window into Non-Fermi Liquids,
D. Chowdhury, A. Georges, O. Parcollet, and S. Sachdev, Reviews of Modern Physics 94, 035004 (2022); arXiv:2109.05037
- Holographic Quantum Matter, with Sean Hartnoll and Andrew Lucas, published by MIT Press;
Review in Physics Today
- Second edition of Quantum Phase Transitions, published by Cambridge University Press
- Pictures at the Solvay Conference on Physics, Brussels: 1911, 2008, 2011.