- TIFR/IAS course on The Quantum Phases of Matter in Fall 2021.
- When nature entangles millions of particles: from quantum materials to black holes, Llewellyn G. Hoxton Lecture, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, April 6, 2023 (PDF)
- Sign up for the Quantum matter mailing list.
Quantum Phases of Matter, Cambridge University Press
- Sachdev-Ye-Kitaev Models and Beyond: A Window into Non-Fermi Liquids,
D. Chowdhury, A. Georges, O. Parcollet, and S. Sachdev, Reviews of Modern Physics 94, 035004 (2022); arXiv:2109.05037
- Holographic Quantum Matter, with Sean Hartnoll and Andrew Lucas, published by MIT Press;
Review in Physics Today
- Second edition of Quantum Phase Transitions, published by Cambridge University Press
- Pictures at the Solvay Conference on Physics, Brussels: 1911, 2008, 2011.