Department of Physics
17 Oxford Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
Phone: (617) 495 - 3923
Fax: (617) 496-2545
Email : email@example.com
Office: Lyman 343
Jennifer Bastin's email:
- Public Lecture on
Quantum Entanglement and Superconductivity,
Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics,
[Video; PDF; Keynote; Trailer; Interview 1; Interview 2].
- Decoding the Secrets of Superconductivity, article on our research in Quanta magazine, from the Simons Foundation.
- Harvard colloquium on Unveiling the order of the high temperature superconductors, March 31, 2014
[Video; PDF; Keynote]
- Videos of the Salam Distinguished Lectures 2014,
International Center for Theoretical Physics, Trieste, Italy [Interview].
- Quantum matter group meeting, usually
on Fridays at 11 AM in Lyman 425.
- Strange and Stringy, article on the connections between
condensed matter physics and string theory, Scientific American 308, 44 (January 2013)
- Quantum criticality, survey article
in Physics Today, February 2011.
- The quantum phases of matter, Lecture at the 100th Anniversary Solvay Conference on Physics, "The Theory of the Quantum World", Brussels, Oct 2011 [arXiv:1203.4565].
- Pictures at the Solvay Conference on Physics, Brussels: 1911, 2008, 2011.
- Second edition of Quantum Phase Transitions is now avaliable