Department of Physics
17 Oxford Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
Phone: (617) 495 - 3923
Fax: (617) 496-2545
Email : email@example.com
Office: Lyman 343
Jennifer Bastin's email:
- We have a number of openings for postdoctoral positions in Condensed Matter
theory: apply at Academic Jobs Online. Application deadline: November 1, 2014, but later applications may also be considered.
- Citations and publications on Google Scholar.
- Decoding the Secrets of Superconductivity, article on our research in Quanta magazine, from the Simons Foundation.
- Harvard colloquium on Unveiling the order of the high temperature superconductors, March 31, 2014
[Video; PDF; Keynote]
- Public Lecture (Video) on Quantum Entanglement and Superconductivity, Wheeler Opera House, Aspen CO, hosted
by the Aspen Center for Physics
- Video interview at ICTP, Trieste, Italy.
- Videos of the Salam Distinguished Lectures 2014, International Center for Theoretical Physics, Trieste, Italy.
- Quantum matter group meeting, usually
on Fridays at 12 noon in Jefferson 356.
- Strange and Stringy, article on the connections between
condensed matter physics and string theory, Scientific American 308, 44 (January 2013)
- Quantum criticality, survey article in
in Physics Today, February 2011.
- The quantum phases of matter, Lecture at the 100th Anniversary Solvay Conference on Physics, "The Theory of the Quantum World", Brussels, Oct 2011 [arXiv:1203.4565].
- Pictures at the Solvay Conference on Physics, Brussels: 1911, 2008, 2011.
- Second edition of Quantum Phase Transitions is now avaliable